Thursday, August 26, 2004

How fucking lame can some people get. Received calls from this gurl named Trish or Trista or whudeva, saying she wants phone sex. Here's the conversation:

Me, "How'd you get my number, because you really have obviously dialed the wrong digits."

The reply, "You're John Ji right? I found your number on the net saying that you want phone sex."

Me, "Look, I seriously think it's some prank being played on me by someone else. It's really senseless. So, you've got the wrong number."

Trish, "So do you still want it?"

Me, "N-O, NO!"

Her, "How long is your dick?"

Me, -hung up-.

Fcuk.


What's this world coming to! I don't need no phone calls asking me if I want phone sex. I think it's seriously lame. And to the one who put my number up, or gave my number away, I FRANKLY DO NOT THINK IT'S FUNNY. If you meant it to be a prank, thank you very much. You've succeeded in making me sick. So just friggin' take the number down.